Tuesday, November 08, 2011

11.08.11 Vampire Before|After

::Before And After::
So this week I've decided to add a before and after shoot from my Halloween Vampire shoot.
My first step in post processing was I made a copy of the raw image and increased the brightness.  I then put it into Photoshop and combined the lighter image with the darker image.
While adding makeup to the image we had decided to put a little drop on the top of her teeth to look like blood, but while I was working on this image I ended up removing that in order to make her teeth stand out more.  After basic touchups, and dodging and burning I took a white brush and created more light coming out of the lantern.  For a final touch I created a drop of blood and made it a similar color to the lips.
Some level and color adjustments later and you have the final image.

Before
After

No comments: